I'm an aspiring Machine Learning engineer with a background in software engineering, who likes turning raw data into actionable insights. I develop exceptional web and mobile apps that provide simple, intuitive user interfaces with efficient and modern backends. I am an unconventional thinker who comes up with innovative solutions to complex problems, allowing projects to meet deadlines, budgets, and objectives.
Here are a few technologies I've been working with recently:
HTML and CSS
Where I've Worked
Hornet Representative @ University of Manchester
Sept 2018 - June 2019
Worked on the first line support/resolution of all wired and wireless issues reported in Manchester University Halls of residence.
Application Developer @ Vertex Pharmaceuticals
July 2017 - June 2018
- Worked on a genetics and genomics data platform. Downloaded, cleaned and integrated big data from various sources, extracted useful insights from it and presented it to users in the form of visualisations.
- Integrated lab equipment directly to the network using raspberry pi and built an IoT application allowing scientists to extract data from the equipment as well as analyse and visualise that data in real-time.
- Redesigned a legacy application from the ground up and added new functionality to streamline an internal process with a massive amount of positive feedback from the stakeholders and the end users.
- Developed a Progressive Web App, making it quick and easy for any employee to report incidents and accidents, thus overcoming the challenges of accessibility and increasing the report numbers by 3 times.
- Created and established REST API design standards and best practices for application developers to create an API layer on their web projects.
- Engineered an application to automate the workflow of filling paper-based Risk Assessment forms by chemists, thus increasing the efficiency of the workflow by 400%.
- Liaised with research scientists to uncover their needs, convinced them to embrace computing and translated their requirements into innovative software-based solutions resulting in increased productivity
Developer @ CRIS
June 2016 - Sept 2016
- Upgraded a Spring-based java-driven web application for better planning, coordination and faster execution of work between two Government departments.
- Identified and analyzed customer’s requirements, processed flow charts involving customers at each stage and completed the project as per timeline, incorporating all milestones with full customer satisfaction.
BhagavadGita.io is a modern Bhagavad Gita app with a simple, beautiful and easy to use interface, helping users focus on reading. It perfectly combines an intuitive, user-friendly design with best-in-class features to greatly enhance the experience of its users.
Get In Touch!
Although I'm not currently looking for full-time opportunities, my inbox is always open. Whether it's for a prospective project or just to say hi, I'll try my best to answer your email.